Fibrous Casings - DeWied
Vendor: Alaska Butcher Equipment & Supply Co.
Cut and Tied Fibrous Casings Manufactured for smoke or dried deli products. Excellent permeability for smoke penetration and moisture evaporation Ideal for bologna, salami and summer sausage Packaged for customers...
Cut and Tied Fibrous Casings
- Manufactured for smoke or dried deli products.
- Excellent permeability for smoke penetration and moisture evaporation
- Ideal for bologna, salami and summer sausage
- Packaged for customers convenience - 12 per pack
- Summer Sausage
- Lunch meats
Put Ups: Cut and tied
|Sizes - Plain||Stuffing Capacity|
|1.5 X 12 Clear||1 lb|
|1.5 x 12 Mahogany||1 lb|
|1.5 x 20 Clear||2 lbs|
|1.5 x 20 Mahogany||2 lbs|
|2.5 X 20 Clear||3 lbs|
|2.5 X 20 Mahogany||3 lbs|
|2.5 x 24 Clear||4 lbs|
|2.5 x 24 Mahogany||4 lbs|
Preparation and Storage:
How To Use:
- Soak in water before using to provide adequate flexibility and increased breakage resistance during stuffing.
- Soak a minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of 8 hours in water at 80*-100*F
Storage and Handling:
- Store in cool, dry place away from steam pipes, hot storage areas or direct sunlight.
- Best storage temperatures are 40*-75*F