Sheep Casings - DeWied Real
Natural Sheep Casings - Fine Emulsion Grade Used for very fine emulsion sausages Made using bowl copper or high-speed emulsifier Ideal for frankfurters and wieners Packaged for customers convenience...
Natural Sheep Casings - Fine Emulsion Grade
- Used for very fine emulsion sausages
- Made using bowl copper or high-speed emulsifier
- Ideal for frankfurters and wieners
- Packaged for customers convenience - 12 per pack
- Optimum strand lengths for efficient production
- Minimum holes
- Maximum yields for lowest casing cost per pound of finished product.
- Consistent uniform calibration.
- Frankfurters and wieners
- Snack Sausage
Type: Fine emulsion Grade
|Stuffed Diameter||Stuffing Capacity|
|18 - 20mm||38-41 lb|
|24 - 26mm||60-64 lb|
Preparation and Storage:
How To Use:
- Rinse casings with fresh water.
- Put casings into a container of lukewarm water.
- Ready to stuff.