Watch our video on how to Calibrate your MiniPack MV31 MVS31X
The MiniPack MV31 is our most popular vacuum packer for home users. This machine is made in Italy and comes with a 2 year Warranty on Parts!
1. Starting with the lid in the closed position and the machine off. Simultaneously hold the up and down arrows. Continue holding them while you turn the machine on.
2. When the screen shows CAL you can let go of the buttons.
3. Press the S button to start the procedure. It will start counting down from 999.
4. Continue to let it count down until it stabilizes on the lowest number.
5. Once it stabilizes count to about 10 seconds and hit the red stop button.
6. Now it will return to the last used program.
7. Turn the machine off. With the lid still in the closed position, simultaneously hold the up and down arrows. Continue holding them while you turn the machine on.
8. When the screen shows CAL you can let you of the buttons.
9. Press the S button to start the procedure. You'll want to stop it 50 digits above the number it previously stabilized on. (Approximately is okay.)
10. Now the machine will be calibrated and ready for use.
If you ever need help repairing your products, please reach out to our servicing department.